Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Double Delight!

I finished this quilt last month but I couldn't show it because it was a surprise gift for Nancy. I gave it to her last Tuesday so now I can post the pictures. The pattern is called Double Delight and it is a mystery quilt from Bonnie Hunter's website, Quiltville.com. I discovered the pattern after the mystery was over. I don't usually work in a color scheme like this but I just couldn't get it out of my mind so I had to make it. Nancy loves it! It will go on the bed in her guest room.

1 comment:

Librarynan said...

The quilt really is very cool! It has migrated downstairs to the "other" couch (the one we put in the spot under the windows where we were sewing - so now we MUST finish the cabin before Sisters next year, or we will have no place to work!), and Erin is even now cuddled up under it watching TV.