Monday, July 20, 2009

Design Wall Monday

...or, Return of the Green Quilt. This is what's on my design wall today, another green quilt. This would be #6 in the green series. I thought I was finished with the green scraps but while I was visiting Nancy in Oregon, I kept thinking of green (Oregon is very green...) So at the Stitchin' Post quilt shop in Sisters, OR, I purchased 13 green fat quarters. Together with the green scraps I had leftover, I started this quilt. The rows haven't all been sewn together and they are a little off. The lower right side is finished and should give you an idea of the finished product. I should have this finished in a couple of days. I have a couple of more ideas for green scraps, so this is not the end of green quilts for me. I think I may need a 12 step program...

The Monday after I returned from Oregon, Tamara was kind enought to press my scraps for me so I could cut them up. Now I can't get the scrap drawers shut so I'll be knocking out a few scrap quilts until things are under control.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I really like this one. Might be my favorite so far.