Then I did some calculations and I don't have enough fabric left to finish this quilt the way I originally planned. I have two choices: Find more fabric or change my plan. I bought the fabric at Dharma Trading so I will see if I can find the same PFD fabric or an acceptable replacement. Back in the box this goes until I have time for that. In the meantime, I have another similar project that has been languishing in a box. This is a drunkard's path variation called Millwheel.
I looked over my notes which I could hardly make heads or tales of so I decided to see how large it would be with the blocks I have already made. It looks like it will be lap size.