Sunday, August 21, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I can't seem to focus on any one project so I worked on several over the weekend. The upper left is a rail fence based on a photo Mary Johnson posted on her blog. I couldn't find instructions so I worked it out myself. The upper right is a pattern from Quiltmaker (J/F '10) called Michigan Crossroads, although I changed around the position of the light and dark squares. The bottom row, left to right, is Old Kentucky Album from Bonnie Hunter's Addicted to Scraps column in Quiltmaker, Pennsylvania Scrapple from Quiltmaker (S/O '01), my last Minnesota Star and Twist and Twirl from Quiltmaker (M/J '09).

3 comments:

kwiltnkats said...

So you and I share two addictions...Bonnie Hunter and Quiltmaker. Isn't it wonderful that Quiltmaker made it easy for us with features the last two years in each and every issue with something from Bonnie? If you don't know you can post pictures of your Quiltmaker Projects on their blog at Quilters Club of America Show & Tell with Quiltmaker Quilts as a tag for chances to win prizes each First Friday. Love all your projects so far...bright and cheerful fabrics. Sandi

Chris said...

So many great projects!!

Vicki H. said...

ohh, they look great and I really like Michigan crossroads! Pretty purples.