Monday, September 28, 2009

Design Wall Monday/2008 2nd Saturday

Here's what's up today. This is the 2008 BOM fro the LQS. I'm not sure I like it. I'm going to finish it up and maybe give it away. The director of the San Antonio Childcare Center is looking for a quilt to raffle as a fundraiser so I'll probably offer it to her. Check out Judy's website for more quilter's design walls.
I spend Friday and Saturday getting 9 quilts ready for the longarm. One is for a paying customer, four will be donations and four are my own quilt tops. It sure feels good to be getting my own tops finished!

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I think it's a very pretty quilt. Maybe you would like it more if the sashing blocks were made of a deep purple or blue? ?

Shelly said...

I agree with Quilter Kathy. I think you'll like it more with dark sashing.