Monday, December 26, 2011

Design Wall Monday

This probably doesn't look much different but the slip of paper pinned on the left marks row 4. I had to fold down the finished areas to make more room to work. It's taking me about one hour to put together an 8 x 8 square. The top row in the finished area contains two 8 x 8 squares. I also need to cut more fabric to finish this row. Due to holidays and furlough days I don't have to be back at work until January 3. I should be able to make a lot of progress on this, though I have a lot of longarming to do also.




Christmas day was great. My daughter and I joined our extended family at Dillon Beach. It's the first time we have been able to get everyone all together at the beach house in four years. The photo below is from the porch, although not taken yesterday. It was sunny and the parking lot was packed.

1 comment:

Jamie Janow Elfert said...

I love this pattern and all the fabrics you have -- I have my strips all cut ready for assembly one day. I just cannot start something else, or I will need to hire a hobby-helper. I will just have to watch yours and hope that I don't pull mine out.