Here's photos of some more quilt tops I finished in the last two weeks. This one I call Oklahoma Stars. It was an experiment with the Road to Oklahoma block but you can't really see the stars because I inadvertenly made the wrong squares dark. I may try this pattern again. I have moved this project to the Ready to be Quilted list.
I call this one cow puzzle. The only thing this needed was the final border, which I think really brings out the puzzle pieces. Now I need to dig up some cow fabric for the back.
I started this quilt years ago but I thought it was boring so I never finished it. I think it's pre-2007. I had a lot of triangles already cut out so I went ahead and finished the blocks and put on a border. I also made a back out of some zebra print flannel a fellow guild member gave me. I still think it's boring but I'm sure some kid will love it. It's headed for the VOM children's home.
And finally, the Hungry Caterpillar. My daughter (age 26 btw) asked me to make this for her about 3 years ago. She has fond memories of the story. So I snuck it out of the house and finished it as a Christmas surprise. She loves it.
I have not been at my day job for the last 16 days and here's what I accomplished:
put borders on Cow Puzzle
blocks and borders on African Animals
quilted Red & White Irish Chain
quilted Hungry Caterpillar
quilted 3 customer quilts
binding on a donation quilt
put together 2008 2nd Saturday blocks
quilted Completely Dotty
put together Broken Dishes blocks
put borders on Funny Monsters
worked on Arctic applique
organized UFOs for 2011 Challenge
pieced backs for several donation quilts